Have you ever read an article online and seen someone who posted a comment at the end of it that said "FIRST!" It makes me wonder.... Do people just surf around websites waiting for new articles to be posted, just so they can be the first to comment? Really? <sigh>Well, I don't think I've ever been first in anything, let alone the first to comment on a article, so I can't say I have the thrill of knowing what that feels like. But, I am excited about being the first to post something on our new site! (Should I be clenching my fists in the air or something?) I'll admit, it's a bit weird to think about - I would have never thought we would enter into the world of blogging, but Jill and I hope it will be a way for us to keep our friends and family updated with what's going on in our world and with our family.
We hope you'll find this blog site just another way to stay connected to us, our family, and what going on in our lives. We're excited for what lies ahead.....and are glad you're joining us for the ride!
Now to guess who's going to make the first comment......
First to comment!!! Woohoo!!! Doing the first to comment dance!!
ReplyDeleteha! Can I get that on video, please?
ReplyDelete