Monday, October 17, 2011

The Name Game

Although we are unable to share YS' Korean name, which we will keep for his middle name, we are able to share his American name. This weekend we had the opportunity to go to a Korean event at our adoption agency. It was a joy to learn more about Korean culture, and see lots of little children adopted from Korea, and their families. It was fun to think about going next year, with our little boy! Nathan and I also tried our hand at Korean writing. I wrote YS' American name in Korean!

So here is the Name Game Challenge: Look at the Korean name below, and figure out what it is in English! Then make your guess. If you need a little help, you can look at the second picture below, which is "Nathan" in Korean! (On the bottom right corner the sweet Korean ladies from the adoption agency, who taught us, put their signature.)







P.S. We have some Korean 'Choco-Pies' for the winner!

3 comments:

  1. Do I get to guess, since I can read Korean? :-) Congratulations -- exciting news for you guys!! -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you expecting the walls to come down when he arrives? LOL! Is it Joshua?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Choco-Pies! Too bad I can't play..

    ReplyDelete